“Great experience. Quality workmanship and efficient delivery of my roofing services. Highly recommend!”
Top-quality installation, professional service, quick turnaround, and immaculate cleanup – it’s not just how we work, it’s who we are!
When faced with a leaky roof, most people fear the worst – anticipating the need to cover the expense of a whole new roof. That is not always the case. When caught early, roof repairs can be affordable — this is true for commercial, multi-family as well as residential properties. Keep in mind that we can determine if you have an insurance claim, and have the knowledge to help you file it.
What Causes Roof Leaks
The first sign of a failing roof system is a leaking roof. The blistering Florida sun, heavy rains and humidity of Southwest Florida can all play a role in a leaking roof.
Years of being subjected to a sub-tropical climate like we have in Southwest Florida eventually pushes all home and business owners to invest in roof repairs and/or a complete roof replacement.
While roofs in northern states may last 25–30 years, in Southwest Florida the average shingle roof life is 14–18 years.
Some companies may rush to finish their repair calls as quickly as possible, which can result in roof leaks, standing water and other issues developing. An experienced roofer like Big C Roofing will consider all the possible water paths when repairing a roof to mount a strong defense against leaks.
Big C Roofing is committed to customer service and guarantees all new installations and roof repairs. We use quality materials and spend as much time as needed to completely resolve your roof problems.
Our goal is to be your Southwest Florida roof repair specialist.
We are equipped to handle any situation, from small roof leaks to large commercial roofing system replacements, you can be sure that the professional services we offer will take care of your needs the first time around.
If your home or business is damaged by storm wind, rain, a fallen tree or other misfortune, Big C Roofing stands ready to work with you.
Roof Repair Estimates
Our roof repair estimates are free to property owners – both residential and commercial.
You may qualify for a FREE roof replacement!
If you suspect roof damage, call us! We would never advise a homeowner to climb on top of their roof. Especially after a storm, the roof structure may be weakened, and shingles can be slippery.
How It Works
- We start with a free inspection to understand the condition of your roof. If we find signs of storm-related damage, which could entitle you to a complete roof replacement for only the cost of your deductible.
- We determine your project details
- We’ll help you select the best options for your home. You’ll have a variety of choices, AND we represent only the best roofing manufacturers.
- If needed, we can assist you with financing
- We’ll get materials ordered and then it’s time to get started!
- When we begin the repair or replacement of your roof, you can count on a quality installation. Our roofing crew takes pride in treating every aspect of your installation with attention to detail and quality assurance.
- We pride ourselves on cleanup after the job and will protect your doors, windows, landscaping, etc. as needed.
What We Offer You:
10 Reasons To Choose
Big C Roofing
Fully licensed and insured
Locally owned and operated
Licensed in Florida for 19+ years
Lifetime manufacturer warranty available
We don’t believe in cutting corners
We install complete roofing systems
3-year workmanship warranty
Cleanup on job completion
Over 1,000 roofs installed
BBB A rated and 4.7 Google stars